Extended Special Needs Stainless Steel Changing Station
Product Code: 100-SSE
Price: Check Latest
Foundations offers the only fully stainless steel fabricated changing station line available in the market today. Entire structure is made of 304 brushed stainless steel for high use, high finish facilities where the ultimate in durability and beauty is required. Full stainless models are available in both vertical and horizontal configurations as well as surface mount and recessed mount options to accommodate virtually any application. Also offered is a special needs, extended length model designed for adults or individuals with physical challenges. All models are equipped with replaceable high gloss, durable ABS tray that is inherently bacterial resistant. All models are ADA and ANSI compliant when properly installed, feature cushioned safety corners, pneumatic gas springs for safe and easy open and close.
- Special Needs Extended Length Changing Station is designed for adults and the physically challenged with an extended length of over 62".
- Ideal for use in schools, nursing homes, and hospitals.
- Constructed of heavy-duty type 304 brushed stainless steel and is rated to support a static load of 400 lbs. (181 kg).
- Dual pneumatic gas springs provide easy and safe open/close operation.
- Available in both surface mount and recessed mount configurations.
- When closed, unit projects 1" (25 mm) from wall if recessed or 4" (100 mm) if surface mounted.
- Tray protrudes 21.75" from wall when open.
- ADA and ANSI compliant when properly installed and features cushioned safety corners and one-hand operation safety strap