First Responder Fixed-Side Evacuation Crib - ClearView
Product Code: 1932047
Price: Check Latest
The First Responder Evacuation Crib has commercial grade construction and a solid hardwood frame with mortis and tenon headboards and durable natural finish. This is the strongest evacuation system available, featuring unprecedented threshold collision strength.
- Independently certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturer's Association (JPMA) to meet all new 2011 mandatory and voluntary safety standards published by the CPSC, ASTM, and JPMA.
- Steel box frame mattress board with center support brace
- Smooth, clear plastic teething rails that are easy to clean
- Includes Professional Series 3" high density foam, phthalate free, hypo-allergenic mattress that meets flammability standard CFR 1633, and anti-microbial ISO22196 and AATCC147
- Four First Responder GLO-Brite icons for identification
- First Responder Evacuation Protocol Sign is provided to train caregivers in safe evacuation
- Maximum capacity is 150 lbs (68kg) or 4 children
- Non-distorting clearview acrylic panels on both ends
- Solid Steel gussets bridge steel caster brackets directly to steel box frame center supports
- 4" dual material non-marking casters (2 braking)
- Compatible Replacement Mattress - DuraLoft 3" 90-FV-W3-01, Professional 3" 6433012